My Times table Progress

Over the last few weeks, our class have been doing a times table 3 minute challenge. It’s were we have five minutes to complete 99 times tables on a sheet. Depending on what goal we have, the times tables change. Right now, I’m doing the mixed inverse sheet which is all the times table and division.

I created a graph to show my timestable progress. It shows the days that I did the sheet and how well I did them. The numbers on the side show how many I got correct. I won’t change my goal until I have mastered mixed inverse. I’ll keep on adding to my graph until it is full but until then, I will keep on working on my timestables.

2 comments

1. oliverbcbgs · August 15, 2019 at 8:16 pm ·

Nice Austin!!
    I loved how you wrote in so much detail. I also had the same sheet and it was fun but challenging. You did really well on the inverse sheet.
    What is your hardest times table?
    From Oliver.B

2. isabeldcbgs · August 29, 2019 at 6:30 am ·

Good Job Austin,
    I really liked how you put a lot of detail and effort into your post. It’s pretty impressive of how you are doing mixed inverse because I am still on my 8’s but I’m pretty close to mastering them. I think… I also liked how your graph is really neat as well. You also used your punctuation really well.
    Izzy